Without further ado, here is an ordered, numbered list of good things that happened during the match tonight.
- Um ... we didn't concede six.
- We also didn't concede seven.
- Once we took off Ned Grabavoy and Luke Mulholland and played with basically five defenders and five attackers, we didn't concede.
- We didn't concede despite having four strikers out there.
- Nobody sustained a major injury.
- Um... USL Pro?
- Numbered lists are pretty cool.
- Jeff Cassar's hair is growing back.
- That fog in LA looked kind of cool.
- Alexi Lalas grows a pretty mean mustache.
Seriously. I'm going to eat some ice cream, take a bath, then take a nap. That was beyond awful.