Well, folks, you got last lineup pretty much correct, but Demar Phillips was kept out with his hamstring strain. It does sound more like he's ready this match, but that remains to be seen.
Some things to consider:
- Demar Phillips could be returning from injury
- Pecka is potentially still out with a hip flexor injury
- John Stertzer is still out, too, but with a broken toe
- Joao Plata is ... sadly, still out
- Justen Glad is also still out.
That's a lot of injuries. Yuck. May we recover swiftly and get those guys on the bench or in the starting lineup. Until then, we'll have to learn how to work the formation without Joao Plata.
So, what do you think? Does Sebastian Jaime continue? What about Olmes Garcia? Will Luis Gil get the nod again, or is he set for the bench? Can Javier Morales's legs keep carrying him? You tell us.
Pick your eleven players down there, submit, and let's see if you got it right. If you do, we'll give you a prize, like ... uh ... a pat on the back or something.