Ready to have your say after RSL's 0-0 draw with LA Galaxy? We'd like to accommodate that desire with our community player ratings.
At the bottom, you'll find our community player ratings overview for the last five matches. Finally, our player rating tips are below.
Trying to figure out how to rate each player? Randal Serr, our resident player rater, and I put together some guidelines.
- Egregiously bad, did not look like a professional, should never see in a game again
- Was involved in every bad moment while playing
- Contributed almost exclusively negative qualities
- Involved in many bad moments
- Didn't have much of an impact at all, did not contribute more positive than negative to the match
- Had a positive performance, but didn't make much of a difference
- Made a positive difference in the match
- Was very positive, involved in a lot of good moments
- Was involved in most good things that happened in the match.
- Performed as well as you could ever ask a player to perform. Was involved in many positive moments. Outshone every player on both teams. Scored several goals or made several important saves in addition to other positive qualities.
And here are some things to keep in mind while you're rating players.
- Try to separate your emotional rating from how you think the player performed.
- Keep in mind what you've rated players in the past. We can't hold you accountable, obviously, but we've found it makes rating players easier for us, too.
Average player ratings
|1 - RSL v SJ||2 - RSL v SKC||3 - RSL v VAN||4 - RSL v NE||5 - RSL v SJ||Average|
|Substitute: Luis Gil||6.19||6.19|
|Substitute: Jordan Allen||6.06||6.07||6.06|
|Substitute: Devon Sandoval||5.68||4.68||6.00||5.45|
|Substitute: John Stertzer||5.39||4.32||4.85|
|Substitute: Sebastian Saucedo||4.84||4.84|