Real Salt Lake is on a dangerous precipice today: Lean too far one direction, and they’re out of the playoffs. Lean the other direction, and they’re in — but either way, recent stumbles make this match one that we’re just a little worried about.
How to watch
- Where: Century Link Field; Seattle, Washington
- When: 2 p.m. Mountain Daylight
- Local TV: None
- National TV: ESPN (yes, just plain old ESPN); ESPN2 for MLS “whiparound” show
- Live stream: WatchESPN (with cable subscription) MLS Live (in Canada)
- Radio, English: ESPN 700 AM (1 p.m. pre-game coverage begins)
- Radio, Spanish: 102.3 La Gran D FM / 1600 AM
- Aaron Maund is almost certainly out, but he’s returned to training. He could potentially make a late playoff game — here’s hoping.
- Emery Welshman’s absence continues, inevitably.
- Jeff Attinella is out with an elbow injury, leaving Lalo Fernandez on the bench again.
- Yura Movsisyan is listed as probable, given his recent heel injury.
- Jamison Olave or Chris Schuler? RSL coach Jeff Cassar still insists it’s a battle, but last week, Chris Schuler was a revelation in the defense. Here’s hoping that continues.
RSL XI: Rimando; Beltran, Schuler, Glad, Phillips; Beckerman, Sunny, Morales; Martinez, Movsisyan, Plata