Each Monday we'll give you links to RSL, MLS and other Soccer news from the past week that you may have missed. We'll start with Real's news.
- Some nice pictures progress on the RSL Academy in Herriman were posted to the RSL Twitter account.
- MLS staff member Sam Stejskal interviewed Jeff Cassar about a wide range of topics.
- Cassar will return as coach for 2017, beyond that will depend on results.
- Javier Morales held his own press conference on Thursday to explain why he is leaving.
- Justen Glad in top 5 teens in MLS.
- The Red Bulls (AKA Metrostars) curse continues.
- Garrard wants to keep playing, either with LA or elsewhere...
- Progress on LAFC's stadium construction.
- The first MLS Free Agents had very mixed impact on their new teams.
- In what should come as no surprise, Jordan Morris has been named MLS Rookie of the Year.
- USL update. Some MLS teams must upgrade their stadiums.
- The 9 games that made the legend of Dos-Cero.
- Qatar reaffirms - there will be NO Alcohol served at 2022 World Cup venues.
- All Greek leagues have been suspended after a referee's home burnt by arsonist. Still think MLS refs are bad?
- US Women beat Romania 8-1. Press gets 4th career hat trick.
- US Soccer still undecided about 2026 World Cup bid, but is considering presidential term limits.
- Dos a Cero curse broken at USMNT lose to Mexico 2-1. The Road Teams ruled in round 1. Tim Howard injured, may be sidelined for MLS Playoffs.
- Despite USMNT loss, Sunil Gulati expects Klinsmann to remain coach for rest of the Hex.
Video of the Week
Every Team's best save (GK Highlight Reel).