Real Salt Lake, in the midst of a bit of a dip in form, is sitting just above no-mans-land in the Western Conference. Tonight, they face New England Revolution — a team that’s in basically the same position in the Eastern Conference.
How to watch
Where: Rio Tinto Stadium; Sandy, Utah
When: 8 p.m. Mountain Daylight, 10 p.m. Eastern
Local TV: KMYU (2.2 over-the-air; 12 satellite; 643 Comcast HD)
Live stream: MLS Live
Radio, English: ESPN700, espn700sports.com
Radio, Spanish: 102.3 La Gran D FM / 1600 AM
- Kyle Beckerman returns after a yellow-card accumulation suspension.
- Sunny remains out after suffering a facial fracture — he underwent successful surgery and will be out an estimated six to eight weeks.
- Emery Welshman remains out because of a hip flexor injury. He recently underwent surgery and will undergo another surgery in about six weeks.
- Jamison Olave is listed as questionable with a calf strain.
- Joao Plata is listed as probable for the match through a quad strain. It’s difficult to call if he will start in this match. This is an upgrade from his questionable status earlier in the week.
- Danilo Acosta is questionable with a knee issue.
- Demar Phillips is probable with a hamstring strain.
RSL XI: Rimando; Beltran, Maund, Glad, Phillips; Beckerman, Mulholland, Morales; Martinez, Movsisyan, Plata