Justen Glad, Sebastian Saucedo, and Danny Acosta are among the 24 players named by U.S. U-20 Men’s National Team head coach Tab Ramos to the U-20 January fitness camp taking place from Jan. 15-23 at the U.S. Soccer National Training Center in Carson, California.
Two former members of the RSL academy in Arizona, Brooks Lennon, a rumored loan target from Liverpool, and Aaron Herrera, a possible Homegrown signing, were also included.
Three of the first four picks from the recent MLS SuperDraft, Miles Robinson (2nd overall pick by Atlanta United FC), Jonathan Lewis (3rd overall pick by New York City FC), and Jeremy Ebobisse (4th overall pick by Portland Timbers) are also included in this camp.
With the 2017 CONCACAF U-20 championship looming, this camp is designed to provide further player development and will followed by another final preparatory camp in Orlando from January 31st to February 10th. The United States’ first game against Panama will then follow on Saturday, Feb. 18.
The Full January Camp Roster by Position:
- Jonathan Klinsmann (University of California)
- JT Marcinkowski (Georgetown)
- Brady Scott (De Anza Force)
- Hugo Arellano (LA Galaxy)
- Marcello Borges (Michigan)
- Marlon Fossey (Fulham F.C.)
- Justen Glad (Real Salt Lake)
- Aaron Herrera (New Mexico)
- Erik Palmer-Brown (Sporting Kansas City)
- Tommy Redding (Orlando City SC)
- Miles Robinson (Minnesota United FC)
- Auston Trusty (Philadelphia Union)
- Danny Acosta (Real Salt Lake)
- Tyler Adams (New York Red Bulls II)
- Coy Craft (FC Dallas)
- Jonathan Gonzalez (CF Monterrey)
- Jonathan Lewis (NYCFC)
- Sebastian Saucedo (Real Salt Lake)
- Jonathan Suarez (Queretaro F.C.)
- Eryk Williamson (Maryland)
- Jeremy Ebobisse (Portland Timbers)
- Brooks Lennon (Liverpool)
- Josh Sargent (Scott Gallagher Missouri)
- Brandon Vazquez (Atlanta United FC)