- Dates and times for the Arizona Mobile Mini Sun Cup. (RSL)
- LA Galaxy send GK Brian Rowe to Vancouver. (VWFC)
- MLS rejected deal to send GK David Ousted to LA Galaxy. (PST)
- Top 10 MLS teams that made Google’s trending list for 2017 - surprise for RSL. (MLS)
- The 5 MLS teams qualified for the 2018 CONCACAF Champions League find out their opponents in tonight’s draw. (MLS)
Other US Leagues
- NASL - Some notes from the NASL vs USSF hearing. (FRS) Audio below.
- USL - Plan for USL team in Austin uncertain due to possible Columbus Crew move. (SSD)
- US Women still #1 in FIFA rankings. (FRS)
- Referee Mark Geiger selected as Video Assistant Referee for 2017 Club World Cup final. (MLS)
- A charity soccer match for hurricane relief raised over $239,000 on Saturday. (PST)
- Alex Morgan and Costa Rican Keylor Navas named CONCACAF players of the year (ESPN)
- The World Players Union published a survey on women’s soccer with some very unsettling results. (FIFPro)
- Manchester City extend win streak to 16. (ESPN)
- A court in Brazil demanded FIFA stop using the ‘vanishing spray’ due to patent dispute. (NYT)
- Brazilian legend Kaka announced his retirement. (Goal)
- FA Cup final set for same day as Prince Harry’s wedding. (PST)
- Brazilian soccer chief Marco Polo Del Nero suspended by FIFA after US files charges of racketeering and money laundering. (NYT)
- Mexico’s Pachuca wins Club World Cup bronze. (FIFA) Real Madrid wins 5th first place title. (FIFA)
- Audio from the NASL vs USSF hearing.
- Best MLS coach reactions from 2018.