- Evidently a Red Bull Asst. Coach was on Weibel’s potential coach list.
- FourFourTwo’s take on Cassar’s firing.
- According to the SL Tribune, RSL has no intention of dragging the Head Coach search out. Meanwhile Mike Petke is focusing on the Monarchs.
- Will the Revolution soon have their own Stadium soon?
- Landon Donovan is putting his efforts into the San Diego expansion bid, and Don Garber is going to St. Louis to look over their support.
- How many players will be sent off for dissent this year? Here’s PRO’s evaluation of last week’s decisions on Brek Shea and Kyle Beckerman. There’s a lively discussion on Reddit if you wish to weigh in.
- Cool idea in Atlanta, a commuter station soccer field.
- NASL to air on beIN sports and ESPN3. The SF Deltas will also broadcast all their matches on Twitter.
- The NY Cosmos owner is getting some flak for last week’s comments.
- NBC Sports has 5 questions for the USMNT, meanwhile Honduras is claiming US foul play over practice fields. And finally a tactical preview by MLS’ Armchair Analyst.
- Megan Rapinoe among call-ups to the USWNT.
- The International Champions Cup is returning to the US; and here’s one opinion on why it’s bad.
- Brazil is the only team to have gone to every World Cup, and that record will very likely continue as they are on game away from qualifying.
- Europe may face new spending restrictions for teams. and the UEFA chief pushes for new Anti-Corruption initiative that could spread worldwide.
- Premier League side Everton agree on a land deal for a new stadium.
- Examining one grey area in “Laws of the Game” of soccer.
Promo for the USMNT vs Honduras match
Nice sportsmanship from Germany