- Mike Petke wanted Albert Rusnak to be more involved, I guess that worked! He’s pleased with the progress after the first week in charge.
- Yura Movsisyan thanks fans for staying in spite of all the snow.
- RSL’s injured defense is coping well.
- For two consecutive days the New York Times has omitted NYCFC from it’s MLS standings. Here’s what our friends over at Hudson River Blue have to say on the issue.
- Atlanta United’s Kenwyne Jones spoke was interviewed on several subjects, and had an few words about Pro/Rel in the US.
- What to watch for in Week 7.
- Which teams should be most concerned by slow starts (SBI poll)?
- Life lessons from MLS’ most traded player.
- NASL hopes to expand into 4 cities.
- Why the joint Canada/Mexico/USA bid is best for all parties involved. The Stars and Stripes Forever blog offered their suggestions for WC26 locations. What current players can we expect to still be around?
- US U-16’s beat Belgium.
- USL’s Louisville City announces plans for their 10,000 seat stadium.
- Here’s a “Day In The Life” for a NWSL Boston Breakers player.
- US Open Cup first two round pairings have been announced.
- Didier Drogba has joined Phoenix Rising as player/co-owner for push to join MLS.
- Bob Bradley is angry with Swansea’s American owners.
- Suspect arrested in Dortmund bus bombing.
- Assessing the unpredictability of LigaMX.
Amazing goal from throw-in by USL’s OKC Energy.
- Yura interviewed about conditions last Saturday.
- How about snow game highlights with an NFL soundtrack?