This feels like one of those weeks to go on a long hike in the Utah backwoods to remove the sting from Saturday.
- Kyle Beckerman article by FourFourTwo.
- Article from the Tribune on the long-term friendship between Nick Rimando and Carlos Bocanegra.
- Here’s the Tribune’s recap of Saturday’s game, and MLS asks if after two games with terrible mistakes, is Nick Rimando losing his touch?
- A Chicago Fire fan asks to take a picture with some players... She’s going to feel really bad later.
- How does St. Louis dropping out help the remaining MLS expansion bids?
- Tim Howard speaks out about his suspension.
- FC Dallas is the last remaining undefeated MLS team.
- US U-17’s beat Jamaica 5-0 in U-17 World Cup Qualifying. All matches are streamed on the CONCACAF Youtube channel, and track the schedule and standings here.
- The motivation for the bomb attack on the Borussia Dortmund bus has been revealed.
- Comparing referees around the world - MLS isn’t as bad as everyone thought.
- Sepp Blatter insists he is not a suspect in US investigation, and met with US officials last fall. In perhaps a bit of coincidence, CONCACAF has filed suit for embezzlement against Jack Warner and Chuck Blazer.
- Yet another league will start using the VAR system next season - Serie A.
- Two own goals by the Keeper in the same game.