How to watch
- Where: Children’s Mercy Park; Kansas City, Missouri
- When: 6:30 p.m. Mountain, 7:30 p.m. Central
- Local TV: KMYU (2.2 over-the-air; 12 satellite; 643 Comcast HD)
- Live stream: MLS Live
- Radio, English: ESPN 700 AM (6:30 p.m. pre-game)
- Radio, Spanish: 102.3 La Gran D FM
The injury list still looks roughly the same as it has for the past two weeks, but some players have been upgraded from “questionable” to “probable” — so here goes nothing:
- OUT: David Horst, Chad Barrett
- QUESTIONABLE: Justen Glad, Jordan Allen, Tony Beltran, Aaron Maund, Nick Rimando
- PROBABLE: Stephen Sunday, Joao Plata, Chris Wingert
That leaves us with a couple lineup questions, of course.
- Does Wingert get a start after sustaining what the club has called a “face” injury? (He did apparently get an elbow or something to the eye, Mike Petke has said.)
- Will Sunny make his way back to the starting lineup? What about the bench?
- Joao Plata — he’s still on that list, but he started last game. Will he start again?
Four of the players listed as questionable could soon make a big difference on RSL’s lineup — the remaining fifth player is Justen Glad, who, if he recovers in time, would go off with the U-20 National Team. I’m not opposed to him going, of course, but we’ll need reinforcements when he and his comrades depart for that.
Oh, and everyone’s been putting together injury lineups, so here’s mine:[
- Rimando; Horst, Wingert, Maund; Beltran, Glad, Sunny, Allen; Plata; Barrett
Let’s hope we don’t get to add anyone to that list to round out a full XI.