Quite the April Fools day joke Minnesota pulled on us Saturday wasn’t it? Let’s remember it for the next time we face them and give it back in return.
- Game recap from our friends over at E Pluribus Loonum, and one from the SL Tribune.
- RSL will start from zero under Mike Petke on Monday.
- Colorado trades two players to Minnesota.
- Bastian Schweinsteiger scores his first MLS goal for Chicago.
- Erick ‘Cubo’ Torres appears to be making up for the past 2 years.
- Toronto GK Clint Irwin out with hamstring strain.
- St. Louis stadium vote coming soon.
- Diego Valeri making an early case for MVP.
- A profile of historical team the Brooklyn Italians.
- USMNT to play Trinidad & Tobago on June 8th in Denver for next WC Hex match.
- Will the expanded World Cup ruin qualification competition?
- 25 mostly European players called up for pre-U-20 World Cup camp.
- Two South American national coaches on the brink of getting fired.
SKC pranked one of their players for April Fools day.
And here’s one from the Portland Timbers