- RSL will apparently get Targeted Allocation Money from Orlando City FC in exchange for Luis Gil’s rights.
- Is a new era beginning for RSL.
- St. Louis expansion plan effectively dead after funding plan voted down. In one final “last ditch effort” they’re attempting to raise $60 million via GoFundMe.
- Sorry Vegas, David Beckham has put all his eggs in the Miami basket.
- Yesterday marked the 20th anniversary of MLS first kick.
- USWNT and US Soccer have agreed on a new collective bargaining agreement.
- Jermaine Jones to retire from USMNT after Russia World Cup. US Men also move up seven places in the FIFA rankings.
- Cordcutters can now watch soccer on multiple channels via Youtube TV.
- Could a USL team be in Boise’s future?
- With the CONCACAF Champions League date change, it has finally been announced how to resolve the first year qualifying process. The gap between MLS and LigaMX may be closing, but is still large.
- Brazilian women’s star Marta set to join NWSL’s Orlando Pride.
- Could Andrea Pirlo be heading to Chelsea to fill vacant asst. coach position?
- Canada, Mexico and USA are set to submit a bid for joint 2026 World Cup.
- Officials and Players often have different ideas of what a Ref’s role is.
Comic own goal from the Bundesliga.