- Real Salt Lake’s struggled through injury after injury, and that 3-0 loss caps a second month of MLS play
- Albert Rusnak is finally hitting his stride under Mike Petke.
- Meanwhile, Real Monarchs are continuing to impress under new coach Mark Briggs, beating Swope Park Rangers 2-1
- Seattle Sounders managed a 3-3 draw against New England Revolution after being down 3-0, with their three goals coming in the last 15 minutes
- Yet another New England Revolution stadium plan fizzles out.
- Is this a lost season by design for the Colorado Rapids?
- From Dirty South Soccer, a perspective from an out LGBT player for Georgia United — and a strong look at one of the more pervasive chants in MLS
- LA Galaxy stopped the string of losses with a draw against Philadelphia Union
- Portland drew against RSL’s next opponents, FC Dallas
- Sporting Kansas City hired an innovative coach at their academy
- Former RSL homegrown player Phanuel Kavita was on the bench for Puerto Rico FC. So was Emery Welshman.
- The U.S. U-17s beat El Salvador in group play, remaining undefeated in group play in the CONCACAF U-17 Championship. Local star Taylor Booth, 15, played 90 minutes. Here’s a guide to the final stage.
- US U-18’s lose to Russia in Slovakia Cup final.
- Mexican Federation gets another FIFA sanction for homophobic chants - 8th time in 17 months.
- Brussels Belgium is set to bid as Euro 2020 host, but may lose it over stadium issues.
- GK scores from his own box.