- Danny Acosta’s path to RSL led through some dangerous streets.
- Tickets for the friendly vs Manchester United are going quick (according to the SL Tribune).
- Liverpool credited for some of Brooks Lennon’s recent success. He’s aiming for a World Cup win!
- Have these four teams turned a corner - or sounded false alarms.
- Nashville’s expansion plan moving ahead - press conference scheduled for today (presumed to be stadium announcement).
- Some things to watch for in Week 11, and the five biggest surprises so far.
- Which newcomer is off to the best start?
- MLS rivalries are less about geography, but some need more history to grow.
- Portland’s stadium expansion plans get city council support.
- LA Galaxy’s dilemma regarding Jermaine Jones, and Robbie Rogers put on season ending injury list.
- NASL is suing the Ft. Lauderdale Strikers owners.
- What led Didier Drogba to Phoenix Rising FC?
- St. Louis FC moving on without MLS expansion.
- All the results from Round 1 of the USOC.
- Orange County will join NASL in 2018.
- UWS Eastern Conference preview.
- Barcelona is looking to start a NWSL team.
- U20 coach Tab Ramos talks about the roster and World Cup preparation.
- 16 year old wonder-kid Josh Sargeant helped the U17’s qualify for their World Cup, and now he’s joining the U20 team as well.
- US Soccer has filed a complaint to FIFA regarding USWNT player Allie Long.
- A new MLS vs LigaMX competition to be approved this month.
- USWNT to host Australia, Brazil and Japan in July Tournament of Nations.
- Eric Lichaj recognized as Player of the Season for Nottingham Forest.
- Gianni Infantino complains about “fake news” regarding changes within FIFA; while the ousted ethics prosecutor reports there are hundreds of ongoing cases.
- Lionel Messi has a HUGE collection of jerseys.
- A look at the oldest remaining Premier League stadiums.
- Bayern Munich plans for preseason in the US.
- Atlanta Silverbacks player scores from midfield in US Open win.