Well that was bad wasn’t it. If you’d prefer to spend this week in hibernation or camping out in the woods we’ll understand.
- For a depressing read (for RSL fans), here’s the MLS recap.
- And our Soapbox recap.
- Orlando City star Cyle Larin is attracting interest from Europe.
- New joint MLS and LigaMX will hopefully raise the level of competition for both.
- Who is on your Bench Best XI.
- The rift in Arsenal’s upper management could give MLS a new commissioner when Garber retires.
- Toronto’s star Sebastian Giovinco reinjured in first game back from injury.
- Justin Meram scored the 7th hat trick of 2017.
- Portland Timbers unveiled new renderings for their stadium expansion plan.
- UWS Midwest Conference preview.
- NPSL thriller between Detroit City FC and Milwaukee Torrent.
- USWNT’s Mallory Pugh signs with Washington Spirit.
- Bruce Arena interviewed about players for the rest of the Hex games.
- If you think Leicester winning the EPL was amazing, try Feyenoord winning the Eredivisit title for the first time in 18 years.
- The new FIFA is starting to look a lot like the old one...
- Chelsea captures the Premier League title.
- Italian team Spal finally returning to Serie A after 49 years.
- Hull joins Middleborough and Sunderland in Premier League relegation.
- Great bicycle kick... except it scores in the wrong goal.
- I think this sums up most fans feelings.