- Here’s the Soccer By Ives review of Saturday’s game.
- Sebastian Velasquez is thriving with the Monarchs.
- Readers of this blog will have seen that the Monarchs won again. Here’s the USL recap.
- Orlando has started a new tradition. They’re also in a tough place trying to decide on what to do with Cyle Larin.
- LAFC has it’s first supporters union combining six groups.
- MLS awards broadcast rights to three more countries.
- After a bad start, Philadelphia has won 4 straight.
- LA Galaxy suffered another player injury against Minnesota.
- Goal of the Week voting is open.
Other US Leagues
- NASL’s Puerto Rico FC (owned by NBA star Carmelo Anthony) has fired their head coach and technical director.
- NY Cosmos trip to Saudi Arabia right after losing in the USOC has some fans upset.
- USL’s ambition seems to be paying off.
- Is it time for the US Development Academy to split into divisions?
- What should we expect from the US U-20’s at the World Cup?
- US U-20’s tie Ecuador 3-3; FIFA match recap.
- Bundesliga has named it’s first female referee.
- FIFA is testing Video Assistant Referee in 3 tournaments this year.
- The English Premier League has finally wrapped up with Chelsea officially winning. What other teams were the big winners
- Juventus claims 6th straight Serie A title.
- England beat Argentina at the U-20 World Cup, and VAR was used to give Argentine player a red card. Here’s 10 players to watch during the tournament.
- Highlights of the match if you wish to relive it.
- A Rapids player, and asst. coach Connor Casey sent off vs Philadelphia.