- Teams lose when they don’t value soul.
- 5 teams that most need to make moves before the transfer window closes. And here’s the MLS’ Armchair Analyst’s take on what every team needs.
- Former SJ Earthquake Steven Lenhart is retiring due to concussions.
- Blurring the line between Front Office and Supporters Groups.
- Red Bull stadium announce plans to open space for families with Autistic kids.
- 9 takeaways from week 9’s action.
- Do you have a Reddit account? How about testing your soccer prediction skills (I’m crap at Fantasy, but it seems I do well predicting games).
- More MLS Lists - top 10 defenders under 20.
- How Jason Kreis turned Orlando City around.
- New Chicago Fire star Bastian Schweinsteiger threw out the first pitch at the Cubs opening match, but needed some pointers from Dax McCarty.
- Quick look at last week’s USL results and current standings.
- Quick look at last week’s NASL results and current standings.
- Tampa Bay Rowdies MLS expansion plan moving ahead at full steam as voters approve stadium plan.
- Orlando City stadium and Red Bull arena will host next two Hex matches.
- Will US get a new National Team training facility? Or perhaps the US Soccer budget surplus should be spent on orange slices for all US youth players.
- A US Boys U-15 team just won the Italian Torneo Delle Nazionale - and the U-17 Girls did the same!
- US U-18 Men lose to Russia in the Slovakia Cup final.
- USMNT to face Ghana in pre-Gold Cup friendly.
- Sydney FC to face Melbourne Victory in A-League final, but unfortunately the pitch will likely be in rough condition after rugby match.
- Yet another FIFA Exec. Council member caught in corruption web.
General (doesn’t really fit any other category)
- It doesn’t matter what you label the formation, it’s what the players role is in it.
- A brawl ends match in Russia (translation: Are you just watching the end of Russian Cup final and then this slugfest Lokomotiv Moscow-Ural 2-0 Yekatarinenburg)
Ben je even het einde van Russische bekerfinale aan het kijken en dan deze knokpartij Lokomotiv Moskou - Ural Yekatarinenburg 2-0 pic.twitter.com/QK8WLKvrMj— Hippe uut Zutphen (@Hippezutphen) May 2, 2017
- Scissor Kick earns Tampa Bay Rowdies a draw with Charlotte Battery.