How to watch
- Where: Avaya Stadium;
- When: 8:30 p.m. Mountain, 7:30 p.m. Pacific
- Local TV: KMYU (2.2 over-the-air; 12 satellite; 643 Comcast HD)
- Live stream: MLS Live
- Radio, English: ESPN 700 AM (6:30 p.m. pre-game)
- Radio, Spanish: 102.3 La Gran D FM
Key lineup decisions
- Kyle Beckerman is out through yellow card accumulation, and Sunny is listed as ‘questionable’ on the injury list. (Of course, increasingly, those injury lists are meaningless.) Do we see Omar Holness back in the starting lineup? Obviously, Luke Mulholland plays, unless there’s something going on I’m not aware of. But Holness? Well, he hasn’t been tearing it up for RSL, and that makes this a very interesting decision. Will he get bumped for, say, Luis Silva, who can play the midfield role? Is there a path for RSL to be competitive in the middle?
- Jefferson Savarino is surely in line for another start in the middle — will he get a chance to show his stuff in that position with Albert Rusnak out through international duty? (It’s worth noting that Rusnak should return shortly, with Slovakia only just failing to qualify for the knock-out stage in the U-21 Euros.)
- Who starts at center back alongside Justen Glad? Is it Aaron Maund? Chris Schuler? David Horst? Smart money’s on Maund, just because he played the last match. But it’ll be an interesting decision, to be sure.