How to watch
- Where: Providence Park; Portland, Oregon
- When: 8:30 p.m. Mountain, 7:30 p.m. Pacific
- Local TV: KMYU (2.2 over-the-air; 12 satellite; 643 Comcast HD)
- Live stream: MLS Live
- Radio, English: ESPN 700 AM (6:30 p.m. pre-game)
- Radio, Spanish: 102.3 La Gran D FM
- Luke Mulholland is out through an MLS Disciplinary Committee suspension we reported on yesterday.
- Sebastian Saucedo picked up a minor injury on Monday, but Instagram reveals he traveled to Portland with the team, so he may well be in contention.
- Don’t expect Marcelo Silva to start after his 60-minute appearance against Manchester United. Maybe he gets his debut at home.
- Chris Schuler traveled to Portland, but smart money is on him being on the bench.
- Plenty of RSL players are injured, too. Chad Barrett, who is close to a return, won’t be available. Matt VanOekel is also listed as out.
- Yura Movsisyan is listed as out with that hip injury he suffered last week, and before you go off about it, Mike Petke talked about it very frankly as a hip injury. I’d imagine he’s getting close to a return.
- Out for the season (likely) remain Ricardo Velazco, Omar Holness, and Jordan Allen.