How to watch
- Where: Rio Tinto Stadium; Sandy, Utah
- When: 8 p.m. Mountain, 9 p.m. Central
- Local TV: KMYU (2.2 over-the-air; 12 satellite; 643 Comcast HD)
- Live stream: MLS Live
- Radio, English: ESPN 700 AM (6:30 p.m. pre-game)
- Radio, Spanish: 102.3 La Gran D FM
Injury (... and suspension...) news
- Yura Movsisyan is listed as questionable for the match with his hip injury, though if rumors are to be believed he might be leaving the team in short order to play on loan at Czech side Slavia Prague.
- Sebastian Saucedo is listed as questionable, too, but he did travel to Portland and was on the bench — so we’ll see if that’s the case again today.
- Demar Phillips is only listed as questionable with his hamstring issue that took him out just before halftime against Portland.
- The usual suspects are out: Chad Barrett, Jordan Allen, Omar Holness, and Ricardo Velazco. Matt VanOekel is also listed as out for the match with an ankle injury, so expect Lalo Fernandez on the bench again.
- Kyle Beckerman is out. Ask me how I feel about that.
- The Beckerman replacement is fairly straightforward: Luke Mulholland and Sunny patrolling the midfield is the most likely option.
- There’s likely to be some rotation after the played on Wednesday night, so maybe we see Brooks Lennon back in the starting lineup — where, you ask? Anywhere along the front line, I’d say.
- Will Marcelo Silva get his first start for Real Salt Lake? I think there’s a strong chance of that.