How to watch
- Where: Rio Tinto Stadium; Sandy, Utah
- When: 6 p.m. Mountain, 7 p.m. Central
- Local TV: KMYU (2.2 over-the-air; 12 satellite; 643 Comcast HD)
- Live stream: MLS Live
- Radio, English: ESPN 700 AM (6:30 p.m. pre-game)
- Radio, Spanish: 102.3 La Gran D FM
- As will be the case for the rest of the season, no Jordan Allen, Ricardo Velazco, or Omar Holness.
- Chad Barrett remains listed as out, but he’s inching closer to a return to action.
- Matt VanOekel is still out with an ankle injury, meaning Lalo Fernandez will take his place on the bench.
- Demar Phillips is also listed as out with a hamstring injury. Danilo Acosta will almost certainly take his place after two very good consecutive appearances for the team.
- Will Luis Silva get the nod over Yura Movsisyan once again? You’d have to imagine so, especially with Movsisyan only just returning from injury.
- Who starts at the back? Smart money’s on Marcelo Silva and Justen Glad, but don’t be shocked if we see a little bit of rotation, too.
- Who will likely see time as a substitute? With Mike Petke out with an expected suspension following his sending off against Sporting Kansas City, Freddy Juarez will have the reins — what will he do with them?