MLS is now in the All-Star mini-break, when games resume on the 5th we’ll have Video Assisted Referee in place - will it help or hinder?
- Brooks Lennon making the most of his loan from Liverpool.
- While suspended for the Columbus game, Mike Petke paid a visit to tailgaters. And thanks to Salt City United SG, a printer WAS destroyed!
- Bob Bradley vs Sigi Schmidt boost the impending LA soccer war.
- New England Revolution pick up a French defender.
Other US Leagues
- Full Division II Power Rankings for July (both NASL & USL).
- NASL’s newest team is on the brink, could it bring the league down again?
- Two RSL-W players make the UWS’s all-west conf. team.
- NY Cosmos win their Fall season opener.
- Did the Gold Cup change the USMNT World Cup ‘18 roster?
- US Women lose to Australia in Tournament of Nations.
- Gold Cup - by the numbers.
- Many US U-20 players are reuniting on MLS Homegrown Team.
- Gold Cup final drew 4.3 million viewers between FS1 and Univision, and another 71 K streaming.
- International Champions Cup match between Real Madrid and Manchester City set a new LA Coliseum attendance record.
- Tijuana Xolos in a downward spiral.
- The meaning of player tattoos.
- Sebastian Giovinco’s 50th MLS goal.