- Has playing the youth saved RSL’s season?
- Last minute goal gives MLS Homegrowns a draw vs Chivas U-20’s.
- Special Olympics All Star match ends in draw.
- Adidas extends MLS kit deal for 6 years at $700 million (was this a good or bad deal?).
- Don Garber confirms that Miami is very close, and MLS will cap at 28 teams.
- Is the All Star Game for the fans, or the league?
- Atlanta United’s Greg Garza injured in the ASG. If you didn’t watch the game, here’s the recap.
- Private investors may salvage St. Louis expansion hopes.
- Federico Higuain announces this is his last season with Columbus Crew.
Other US Leagues
- Teams from both NASL and NPSL file legal claims with court of arbitration over Pro/Rel.
- LA Galaxy II just signed the youngest ever USL player.
- FC Cincinnati top Miami FC to advance in US Open Cup.
- USL set to increase to 34 games over 31 weeks in 2018.
- DeAndre Yedlin injures hamstring in preseason game; he’s likely out for next Hex matches in September.
- Retail giant Target is spending $14 million on US youth soccer.
- Women’s GK Briana Scurry voted into US Soccer Hall of Fame.
- Paris Saint-Germaine has made it official - Neymar is in, and will be the highest paid player in the world.
- The English Premier League starts it’s 25th year with the greed is good model.
- For the first time, the Women’s Tournament of Nations features 3 female coaches.
- Scottish Tynecastle’s team Heart of Midlothian owners have sacked their coach 4 days before first game.
- Former Disney CEO Michael Eisner bought 3rd tier English club Portsmouth.
Yet another own goal by Goalkeeper.