How to watch
- Where: Rio Tinto Stadium; Sandy, Utah
- When: 8 p.m. Mountain, 9 p.m. Central
- Local TV: KMYU (2.2 over-the-air; 12 satellite; 643 Comcast HD)
- Live stream: MLS Live
- Radio, English: ESPN 700 AM (6:30 p.m. pre-game)
- Radio, Spanish: 102.3 La Gran D FM
- It’s becoming increasingly clear that a 28-man roster really means something like a 22-man roster after injuries, and that’s just our reality now. It’s a bit of a struggle for me, but I’m glad we were able to build out our depth a little more before this point in the season. Of course, we did that because everyone else was injured. So...
- If RSL doesn’t win this, playoffs will be a huge stretch. They won’t be impossible — not by any means — but I’ll basically all hope abandon, and I’d advise ye who enter here do the same.
- No new injuries to report according to the RSL Communications injury report, which is great. Will we ever get some of those players back from injury? I’m starting to wonder.