How to watch
- Where: Rio Tinto Stadium; Salt Lake City, Utah
- When: 7:30 p.m. Mountain, 6:30 p.m. Pacific
- Local TV: KMYU (2.2 over-the-air; 12 satellite; 643 Comcast HD)
- Live stream: MLS Live
- Radio, English: 100.7 FM
- Radio, Spanish: 102.3 La Gran D FM / 1600 AM
injury report via RSL Communications
- Chad Barrett remains out, as before, but he’s returned to training. It’s still a bit of a road to get back, but at this point, it’s entirely feasible that he plays again this season. Good for him. I don’t know exactly what he brings on the field for us, but I’ve really enjoyed his podcast.
- As expected, Jordan Allen is out, too. He won’t be coming back this season, and we have to start to ask whether he will return next year, too. I hope so. The kid’s good, and I want him to prove it to us.
- Omar Holness also remains out, and he’ll continue being out for the foreseeable future. I think it’s even a stretch that he makes it back for preseason.
- Demar Phillips is questionable with his two-month hamstring strain. I don’t know when he returns, but it’s hard to say if he’d get his spot back when he does.
- Marcelo Silva is also questionable, but given he was on RSL’s bench last match, I wouldn’t be surprised to see him turn up in the starting lineup. A bit of deception here, maybe? Here’s hoping.
- Danilo Acosta returns after that suspension he suffered, and hopefully he slots right back into the left back spot.