How to watch
- Where: BC Place; Vancouver, British Columbia
- When: 8 p.m. Mountain, 7 p.m. Pacific
- Local TV: KMYU (2.2 over-the-air; 12 satellite; 643 Comcast HD)
- Live stream: MLS Live
- Radio, English: ESPN 700 AM (6:30 p.m. pre-game)
- Radio, Spanish: 102.3 La Gran D FM / 1600 AM
injury report via RSL Communications
- OUT: FW Chad Barrett (knee 3/21) — Barrett’s actually closer than ever to a return, and he’s running again, which will do some very interesting things to our lineups. Will we keep Barrett and Movsisyan both on the bench? That’s a lot of firepower. Anyway, he’s out this game.
- OUT: FW Jordan Allen (knee 6/17) — Allen’s still out, and that’ll continue for the rest of the season. Bummer.
- OUT: Omar Holness (knee 6/28) — Holness, too, is out, but for even longer than Allen.
- QUESTIONABLE: DF Demar Phillips (hamstring 7/19) — Alright, so, I’m really hoping that Phillips is better than questionable, especially because Danilo Acosta is out through suspension.
- QUESTIONABLE: DF Marcelo Silva (hamstring 8/19) — Silva’s been in full training, so don’t be surprised if he makes a start in the defense.
- SUSPENDED: DF Danilo Acosta (red card 8/26) — Oh man. That red card. It was so avoidable, whether you think it was justified or not.