It’s not every week you face Cup-winning opposition, but likewise, it’s not every week that you do where they’ve been significantly struggling. With RSL facing Toronto FC at 5 p.m. tonight, there’s plenty of reason for fans of both sides to watch.
How to watch
- When: 6 p.m. Mountain; 8 p.m. Eastern
- Local TV: KMYU (2.2 over-the-air / 12 satellite / 643 Comcast HD)
- Web: KSL.com, MLS Live
- App: KSL TV (not KSL News)
- Radio, English: ESPN 700 AM
- Radio, Spanish: 104.7 FM
- Several players are listed as probable, including Adam Henley, Aaron Herrera, Joao Plata, Marcelo Silva and Luis Silva.
- Unsurprisingly, Tony Beltran, Taylor Peay and Jordan Allen all remain out after off-season surgeries.
- Luke Mulholland and Shawn Barry are both listed as questionable with hamstring concerns.
- Expect Adam Henley to get his first start in an RSL kit, though there’s no certainty there. Brooks Lennon could equally get another start in the position, which is plenty surprising to me.
- With Luis Silva listed as probable, will Alfredo Ortuño get his second start in as many matches? That’s what I’m thinking, with the newcomer looking an excellent attacking option, even if he hasn’t fit in quite yet.