- When: 7:30 p.m. Mountain, 6:30 p.m. Pacific
- Where: Rio Tinto Stadium; Sandy, Utah
- TV: KYMU (2.2 over-the-air)
- Web: KSL.com (free), ESPN Plus (paid)
- Mobile: KSL TV app
- Radio: ESPN700 (English), 104.7 FM/107.1 FM (Spanish)
- The usual suspects, of course, are out. So, no Tony Beltran, Jordan Allen, Shawn Barry, Demar Phillips, Alex Horwath or Luke Mulholland.
- Albert Rusnak is out on international duty with Slovakia.
- Joao Plata is still listed as questionable.
- Pablo Ruiz seems likely to return to the starting lineup, and I think he won’t be playing at left back this time around. This time, I bet we see him in the midfield, and I bet he plays alongside Kyle Beckerman or Damir Kreilach.
- Marcelo Silva might be rotated out to avoid another recurrence of injury, but there’s a bigger question about who replaces him. Would it be more likely to be Nick Besler or David Horst? I don’t know, but I’m looking forward to finding out.
- Joao Plata is listed as questionable, but I think he’ll rotate back in on the left side.
- Damir Kreilach will almost certainly start, but where? Is he going to replace Kyle Beckerman so he can get his rest, or will he play in Rusnak’s coveted position?
- Will Sebastian Saucedo continue in the lineup? He looked excellent only just last match, but he did play 68 minutes, and this is a short turnaround.
- Luis Silva will probably start in place of Corey Baird, given he just keeps playing lots of minutes. I think that’s fair, as we’ve got quite a crunch of games coming up.