Goalkeepers (2): Nicole Barnhart, Abby Smith
Defenders (10): Elizabeth Ball, Katie Bowen, Rachel Corsie, Kate Del Fava, Taylor Leach, Michelle Maemone, Maddie Nolf, Kelley O’Hara, Gaby Vincent, Mallory Weber
Midfielders (6): Vero Boquete, Gunny Jónsdóttir, Lo’eau LaBonta, Taylor Lytle, Diana Matheson, Desiree Scott
Forwards (6): Tziarra King, Brittany Ratcliffe, Amy Rodriguez, Arielle Ship, Raisa Strom-Okimoto, Michele Vasconcelos
- Kelley O’Hara from the U.S. National Team and Canadian National Team members Diana Matheson and Desiree Scott all remain on the current roster. (The list of allocated players for the 2021 season will not be finalized until early 2021).
- Scottish DF Rachel Corsie signed a contract extension earlier this year and will remain with the club.
- The club extended new contracts to GK Abby Smith, DF Michelle Maemone, DF Maddie Nolf, DF Gaby Vincent, MF Vero Boquete, FW Brittany Ratcliffe, FW Amy Rodriguez, FW Arielle Ship, FW Raisa Strom-Okimoto and FW Michele Vasconcelos.
- URFC exercised options for GK Nicole Barnhart, DF Elizabeth Ball, DF Katie Bowen, DF Kate Del Fava, DF Taylor Leach, DF Mallory Weber, MF Gunny Jónsdóttir, MF Lo’eau LaBonta, MF Taylor Lytle and FW Tziarra King.
- Melissa Lowder and MF Marissa Sheva were not given new contracts and the option for MF Chestley Strother was declined. All three players are available via the waiver wire.
- Utah will retain the rights to MF Aminata Diallo, who’s season-long loan ends at the end of this year, and FW Christen Press, who signed a contract with Manchester United.