In a Utah Royals FC email today to season ticket holders, fans will have the opportunity to be in attendance for the NWSL Fall Series games at Rio Tinto Stadium on September 26th against Portland Thorns FC and October 3rd versus OL Reign. The limit capacity is 5,000 fans per game.
Utah and the Houston Dash are the only two teams in the league allowing fans at games. Houston’s capacity is 3,000 fans.
In the email, fans will be allowed to enter their match preferences to attend, number of seats per match, and seating location by price level. The club will then start designating seat locations, promising to do their best to fulfill preferences. Tickets will be loaded into fans’ AXS Mobile ID as seat locations are designated and will receive a confirmation email the week of the match with seating locations and match day reminders.
The club will follow match day guidelines to ensure the safety of players, staff, and fans:
- Stadium seats and surfaces throughout the stadium will be disinfected with virucidal spray before the match
- Fans must wear masks correctly while in the stadium, except while actively eating or drinking in your seats
- Fans are permitted to bring in 1 factory sealed water bottle up to 32 ounces per person
- Additional wall-mounted hand sanitizer dispensers have been installed throughout the stadium
- Markers will be placed on the ground 6 feet apart throughout the inside and outside of the stadium where fans might experience a line, such as entry gates, restrooms, and concession stands
- Based on seat location, fans will receive a designated parking lot, entry gate, and entry time
- All tickets will be digital through the AXS Mobile ID app