Allegations of racial abuse have been made in MLS after the Portland Timbers vs Minnesota United match. MLS and PRO issued statements and are investigating the incident. Portland Timbers’ coach Giovanni Savarese reported following the match that Diego Chara had been abused by an opponent. Referees did not act on the incident because none of them heard or witnessed it.
- [MLS] If you haven’t been following the MLS Next playoffs, three Real Salt Lake Boys academy teams are doing very well. The U15 and U16 teams play today (Monday) in the quarterfinals; the U17 team were knocked out in a the quarterfinals after a PK shootout.
- [Soapbox] This week in RSL history, Nick Rimando was named June POTM in 2010.
- [MLS] Recap RSL 1-1 Houston Dynamo. And highlights for those who wish to watch.
- [SLT] Pablo Mastroeni is making an impact as RSL’s defensive assistant coach.
- [WFI] Are Seattle Sounders on course for their 3rd MLS Cup?
- [USSP] New York Red Bulls 18 year old phenom Caden Clark is heading to Germany after a deal with Leipzig.
- [USL-C] With 1⁄4 of the season done, here are playoff odds for the USL Championship teams.
- [USL] Des Moines city gets a $23.5 million grant towards pro soccer stadium plan.
- [USSP] Will the new MLS Development League compete with USL?
- [Balls] 23 questions following the Euro 2020 group stage.
- [Goal] Ronaldo misses out on record as Portugal crash out of Euros.
- [NBC] Euro 2020 upcoming schedule, updated bracket, prediction and odds.
- [SBI] Euro 2020 round of 16 recap of the first 4 games.
- [Reutir] UEFA will abolish the Away Goals rule for league competitions starting with the upcoming 2021-22 season.
- [Guardian] An analysis of Twitter during the Euro 2020 tournament has revealed over 2,000 abusive tweets targeting England players during the group stage games.