Hello, all! I hope you’re having a nice week. It’s time again for a look at absences around Real Salt Lake, because once again, we’re dealing with enough injuries that it’s worth taking some time to talk about it.
- Everton Luiz is out with yellow card accumulation.
- Andrew Brody is likely still out, as he’s still regaining fitness after recovering from surgery for a broken toe. He’ll be getting closer to contention, but don’t count on that being for a couple weeks, at least.
- Zac MacMath is out, and he’ll probably remain out through the season.
- Bobby Wood is unavailable through either injury, a lack of fitness, or a stomach issue. Last time, it was a stomach issue, but RSL interim coach Pablo Mastroeni indicated he was still not fit after recovering from injury.
- Noah Powder was unavailable against LAFC with an hamstring issue, but we’ve been told that his absence was largely precautionary. His absence applies to this match as well, and he’s made the injury report this time around.
- Zack Farnsworth is still out.
- Jeizon Ramirez is listed as ‘questionable’ on the game guide, but he’s also still on the injured list, so even if he were to magically be fit, he wouldn’t be able to play until he’s off that list.
- On yellow card warning this match: Justin Meram
- Two yellow cards until suspension: Donny Toia, Albert Rusnak, Aaron Herrera
Finally, here’s my lineup prediction, given all this news. Have I missed something? Probably. But I also made the tool that generated this, so that was fun.