Another match, another injury report — and this is probably the best it’s looked on paper for Real Salt Lake in weeks. Let’s get to it.
- Zack Farnsworth remains out, as expected.
- Jeizon Ramirez may no longer be on the injury report, but he’s still on the MLS injury list — a roster designation rather than an accounting of injuredness, at this point. Don’t expect that to change this year.
- Marcelo Silva is out, as per the injury report. He suffered an injury against San Jose Earthquakes, and that appears to be keeping him out of contention. It’s a shame, because without him, our three-man backline has no true backup available.
- Bobby Wood is out, too — again, as per the injury report. It’s now well over a month since he last played for Real Salt Lake.
- Andrew Brody is probably still fighting for fitness after an extended period out, but he’s now off the injury report entirely, so don’t count him out.
- Zac MacMath may be off the injury report, but I would expect him to need time for recovery, and I don’t expect we’ll see him on the bench barring emergency.
No suspended players! How exciting.
Yellow card warning
After one yellow
- Justin Meram
- Albert Rusnak
- Donny Toia
After two yellows
- Aaron Herrera
- Damir Kreilach
- Everton Luiz