- Zack Farnsworth remains on the out list. No surprises.
- Jeizon Ramirez is, you guessed it, out, as he’s still on the injury list — and remember, that’s a roster designation, not a statement of the player’s injury status. In fact, Ramirez is now off the injury report, so hopefully he’s able to train and play with Real Monarchs or something.
- Marcelo Silva remains out of contention after going off injured against San Jose two weeks ago. That’s a bigger blow than I imagined it would be, especially because of what it means for our personnel on the back line when we play with three center backs.
- Zac MacMath is off the injury list, but one would imagine he’s not likely to be involved at all — not even on the bench — after his meniscus surgery. It’ll be a bit of a road back for him, I suspect.
- Bobby Wood is listed as ‘questionable’ on the roster, and for that reason, I don’t think there’s a chance he makes it on the pitch for this. It’s encouraging to see him lifted out of the Out category, but let’s take things one step at a time here.
- Andrew Brody is still likely working on fitness, but we’re approaching a potential time for a return for him. I think the smart thing would likely be to wait until either Austin or until after the international break, but time will tell.
- Donny Toia might find himself in contention again; it appears he missed the last match because of the birth of his second child. Congratulations, Donny!
Yellow card warning
Suspended after their next yellow
- Albert Rusnak
- Donny Toia
Suspended after two yellow cards
- Aaron Herrera
- Damir Kreilach
- Everton Luiz
- Justin Meram